Carol and I made some birds and Christine made some maple leaf blocks.
Christine had to go home early so Carol and I continued to sew...
Before Carol left, we made lots of 4 patches which will be put together for the next border...
Here is my stash report for this week:
Fabric used in the last week: 3.0 yards
Total fabric used this year: 105 yards
Fabric added to the stash in the last week: 0 yards
Total fabric added this year: 93.23 yards
Net fabric used this year: 11.77 yards
These numbers always look better when I don't go to the fabric store...
Here is a sneak peak at another WIP (Work in Progress!) This is a birthday gift for a friend.
The nine patch mystery is still on the design wall and my Sewing Baskets quilt is still awaiting binding...
The Elgin Piecemakers had dinner out for our final meeting of the season and three charity quilts (in progress) were displayed at show and tell, much to the amusement of others in the restaurant. J and J set the red and white blocks on point.
This will certainly brighten someone's day!
This batik quilt would be great for a man.
We handed in our blue and yellow blocks this month.
I am going to make a few blocks this week for Cheryl at "Dining Room Empire" for flood victims in the Calgary, Alberta area. Here is a link to her blog with the instructions on how to make the blocks. Help her to bring comfort to families who have lost their homes and belongings in the floods by making a few blocks. You can leave a message on her blog to get her mailing address for your blocks.