I finished my MIL's birthday gift tonight--the party is on Saturday so I actually got it done with time to spare!!! I have been known to finish a gift in the car on the way to the event before!
Now...what to work on next. I have lots of UFO's... Here are some of my choices...
1. Fiddlesticks quilt, mostly pieced. I just have to finish putting the strips of blocks together. I want to put this into our guild quilt show this October.
2. Fabric postcards--not actually a UFO but I have some people I want to send them to.
3. Snowman wall hanging--I am quilting this one myself and it is partly quilted.
4. Another Pentecost banner for church--not started yet but I should try to finish it soon so it can be hung up at church.
5. A hand pieced, hand quilted sampler which I started before I got married (20 years ago) which I looked at the other day and decided I should finish it!
6. A fall table runner for me. I have the material but I have not started it yet.
7. Lots of projects that are racing around my head. Fabric is purchased, patterns picked but not started yet.
Stay posted for my decision...