Here it is, almost March 1st, and I have finally made the January row for Claudia's Quilt Shop BOM for 2010. The completed blocks are only 4 inch squares and I made 9 of them. Those are very small pieces! There were 20 pieces per block. Lots of sewing, pressing, trimming dog ears, matching, etc.
As you can see, I am using my batik collection to make this quilt.
My first row looks a bit wonky in the picture, but it looks better in person!
I have printed the patterns for February and March already and have February's blocks cut out but not sewn yet. Keep checking back for more progress reports.
This January row took most of the afternoon to make. Tonight, I watched the men's Olympic curling game--Canada won the gold medal!!!
Tomorrow, I want to put the February row together and do another couple of blocks for my sampler quilt.