Monday, September 10, 2012

Mexican Stars DONE!


I finished sewing the binding on my Mexican Stars wall hanging tonight so I can take it for Show and Tell at the guild meeting later this week. Christine and I are co-ordinating a mystery quilt for our guild this year so we got together last week to get all of the instructions ready. We will be signing people up for the mystery at this week's meeting. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again!

I also spent some time cutting the pieces for my last 4 Great Granny Square blocks...


And my last 3 Swoon blocks...


I am hoping for some sewing time later this week to get these last few blocks sew together so I can assemble these quilts.

It is time for some shut eye.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Love you Mexican Star. I've had the pattern and the fabrics set aside for quite some time. I really need to get with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Mexican Star!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete