Thursday, August 22, 2019

Miami is Done and Frank is still plodding along...

Frank is slowly having more stitches added as we go places in the car.  I can't stitch as late into the evenings now as the sun is going down earlier.  


I look forward to more car stitching soon!  I like how each side of this window is not an exact mirror image of the other side. 



My daughter sent me a picture of her finished Miami cityscape this week.  Doesn't it look like a fun place to visit?  She has been there, but I haven't. 


My husband and I went for a walk on the pier in Port Stanley last week as the sun was setting.   It was a lovely night for a stroll!

I will be linking up with Kathy's Slow Sunday stitching crew on the weekend.

7 comments:

  1. it looks very pretty scenery and the cross stitch is wonderful! I can't stitch like that in the car anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is so pretty. Making me rethink my trying to work with 32 count linen...think my eyes have had it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of the stitching pieces are very pretty. Miami is very colorful. Beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your stitching in the car capabilities. Good use of what would otherwise be unproductive. Nice finish to Miami.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Port Stanley... haven't been there in years!
    Lovely stitching... thanks for sharing your daughter's slow stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitching is lovely. Well done to your daughter on her finish! Beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your stitching and the beautiful sunset!

    ReplyDelete