I finished off this quilt this week...quilted with my DSM and the walking foot.
The size of the quilt was limited by the amount of flower and bird print that I had in my stash.
The backing is the same gray as on the front--a lucky find at a local quilt store as I shopped by phone call and texted pictures of potential backing fabric. I had just enough of the turquoise print for the binding--only 6" to spare.
Finn is definitely not camera shy! You can see my zig zag quilting in this picture.
I've been doing some more knitting this week as well. I made this dish cloth a little wider than the last one, by accident, so it may end up being rectangular rather than square as I only have one ball of the cotton yarn in this colour. I picked up the size 6 needles I need for my next project this week so I will start that when this one is done.
I purchased my flowers on the internet from a local garden centre and just had to pick them up curbside. This worked out very well and I did not have to worry about being too close to anyone while I shopped. These purple and white petunias are lovely!
My bleeding hearts are blooming in the garden this week. So pretty!
Yet another variety of daffodil bloomed this week as well.
We are supposed to get lots of rain over the next few days so we got all of our outside jobs done today. I hope to do some sewing tomorrow and Monday when I can't be outside. I have a couple of new quilts that I would like to start and I have other things to finish as well. It's more fun to start something new...
I will be linking up with my friends at Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching in the morning.