Monday, April 14, 2008

My First Charity Quilt Top

At last week's London Friendship Quilters Guild meeting, all of the charity quilts that were recently finished were on display. In the Summer of 2007, I pieced a quilt top "Warm Wishes" for the charity quilt project. This quilt had recently been quilted and bound and was on display at the meeting. I had another quilter who had a camera take a picture of it for me. She e-mailed the picture to me and here it is! (What did we all do before digital cameras???)


At last week's guild meeting, we had a speaker, Kay Hannah, talking about "No More UFO's". She confessed to having over 100 UFO's on her list! I feel fine now about having about 15 items on my UFO list!

I worked on my guild challenge quilt a bit yesterday afternoon. It is to be done by our next guild meeting. The guild is holding a quilt show in the fall and hopes to have a display of projects done for the challenge.

Time to go and sew now...

No comments:

Post a Comment