It's been a busy week here--we are having our three bedrooms painted this coming week and then new carpeting will be installed in mid October. This means that everything must be moved out of all of the bedrooms and closets. This has resulted in lots of purging and trips to the thrift store to donate items we no longer need. Lots of work, but all of our efforts will pay off in the end. I did take a few sewing breaks this week and managed to finish off the charm square quilt top. I made this quilt by the "design as you go" method, letting the quilt tell me what to add next. If you look closely, you can see that I had to add narrow strips around the centre stars to get the four patches on point to fit properly.
I had just enough green fabric to do this with just a few bits leftover for the scrap bin.
I will link up with Kathy and the slow Sunday Stitchers in the morning. I hope to do some more knitting tomorrow. It would be nice to have the snow person done before the snow flies!