Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Scrappy Sampler--more blocks done



These are the July BOM for my scrappy sampler quilt. This project has been underway for 10 months now and I have faithfully completed each month's blocks. There are actually 8 of these double pinwheel blocks, packed away for assembly after the 11th and final block is posted in August. I think September's instructions will be for the borders for this quilt. I started out with a basket full of fat quarters in the colours I liked. I have had to add some extra light coloured fabrics along the way, not realizing I would need so many when I started this project. I love these colours--if you could see my house, you would see that I use them to decorate as well. I am hoping that this quilt will be done in time for my quilt guild's show in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment