Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Preparing for a Disappearing 9 Patch workshop

On Saturday, I am going to a disappearing 9 patch workshop that the London Friendship quilters' guild has organized. I am supposed to bring 270 3 1/2" squares with me to make my quilt. At first, I thought this would be a daunting task, but it turned out to be easier than I thought. I have been cutting flannel squares all week. Most of these fabrics are leftovers from PJ's that I have made for my daughter and my twin nieces over the years. My flannel bin was overflowing and I thought this would be a good way to use up some of the bits and pieces. I have cut over 600 squares and my flannel bin is still overflowing!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you've been busy. I can't wait to see your disappearing nine patch.

    ReplyDelete