Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Spy...Done!

Above, you can see the quilting I did on the I spy quilt for my friend's baby. She already knows that it is a girl so the backing is bright pink flannel with hearts on it. I also used the pink flannel for the binding, which I finished tonight. I will give the quilt to the Mom to be tomorrow. I sure hope she likes it!You can see the binding in the above picture. The pink backing fabric is the same as the third square from the bottom in the pink column!

This is my third "I Spy" quilt and it was lots of fun to pick out the fabrics and figure out the layout. I will definately be making a few more of these...

3 comments:

  1. That pink binding really sets off the black and finishes it off nicely. Good choice :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and so easy.....
    I know she'll like it and wait until the baby can see all those great colors.

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete