Thursday, September 15, 2011

QNIC with Christine

Tonight, I used my Accuquilt Go to cut out another 180 sets of HST's for my RRCB quilt. I bought this die especially for this quilt. I sewed the HST's tonight too but still have to iron them--a job for another evening.  They looked like little flags fluttering in the breeze at the used car lot before I cut them apart!

Christine continued to work on her 30's spin quilt from a workshop we both took last October. For a picture of mine, go here. She has just about finished putting borders on all her blocks.


Every Saturday morning, my husband and I go to our local farmers' market. In order to sell produce at our market, the vendors must grow it themselves. I always come home with lots of wonderful fruits and vegetables--some are quite unusual like purple beans, pink and white beets, yellow watermelon, etc. This past weekend, I bought an interesting gourd and a stand to display it.

I am always a bit sad when market season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment