Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bricks and Stepping Stones Ready for Quilting

I added borders to this top early last week. There is some green in many of the bricks in this quilt, so the green border picks that up. 

Tonight, I pieced the backing for this quilt, using some extra blocks from the front, as well as some other fabrics.

I will be taking everything to the quilter's house this weekend and it should be done by early next week so I can give it to the recipient by the end of the week.

Christine and I got together last night and worked on our blocks for the Lazy Sunday Mystery. I finished 12 of the 24 blocks that I will be making. 

There are lots of sub units to make for this 2nd step so we will be busy over the next few weeks getting everything done.

Here is my stash report, a few days late...

Fabric used in the last week: 5.95 yards
Total fabric used this year: 90.15  yards
Fabric added to the stash in the last week: None!
Total fabric added this year: 73.33 yards
Net fabric used this year: 16.82 yards

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment