Friday, August 19, 2016

Hedgehogs tonight...

 
Tonight, Christine and I got together to sew for the 2nd time this week!  I had all the pieces for my hedgehogs cut out before Christine arrived.  These blocks have lots of pieces and lots of steps to put them together.
 
 
There was a bit of re-cutting and some unsewing along the way for both of us! My first hedgehog is quite loveable!
 
 
Christine's first hedgehog is also cute!
 
My second hedgehog was a bit quicker to put together.
 
 
Here are the two of them, side by side.  It was not until I looked at this picture that I realized that one of these things is not like the other...(Do you remember that song from Sesame Street?)
 
 
 
The hedgehog on the left is wearing a headband.  I am going to consider the blue hedgehog to be more athletic than one on the right.  I think it adds a bit of personality, don't you think?

Here are all of the blocks I have made so far for my Fancy Forest quilt (baby quilt size).


Next up, the bunny blocks.

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the "more athletic" consideration. Made me giggle. It works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colors of your first hedgehog! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hedgehogs are adorable! I've made a few of the large ones, with a few mistakes along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic... love the creatures, with head bands and without!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hedgehogs! That purple and teal one is fabulous. I didn't notice the blue critter's headband at first, but I like his character!

    ReplyDelete