Saturday, July 6, 2019

Slow Stitching Report

Frank Lloyd Wright continues to have more stitches added this week--both outlining and cross stitches. 


My daughter has also spent quite a bit of time this week working on her cityscape while Finn napped.  The sun in the sky makes me think this is a warm place... Hmmm....


Finn likes to keep an eye on my daughter and if she leaves the room, he follows her. 


My Prickly Pear Cactus is blooming this week.  It is such a pretty shade of yellow.


My husband and I saw this butterfly when we were out for a walk one evening this week.


I anticipate some more stitching time this weekend.   If you would like to see what other people are working on, head over to Kathy's blog where I will be linking up with the other Slow Sunday Stitchers on Sunday Morning. The link is in the sidebar.

6 comments:

  1. I can't do cross stitch anymore, your's is going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your FLW is really taking shape. I think I've guessed where your daughters cityscape is from. The surfboard on top of the hotel has given it away! Or of course I could be totally wrong. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see the stitching updates... and of course to see what Funny Furry Finn is up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stitching, enjoy seeing your progress. Finn looks very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stitching projects. Both of your works are neat and tidy. Will be curious to see where is daughter's sunny location.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FLW is looking great. Finn is so adorable. My daughter's pup, Ruby, does the same thing. Always checking on where she is. I love the flower and butterfly.

    ReplyDelete