Sunday, December 22, 2019

Embroidery and Gifts

I think I have finally wrapped up all of my Christmas sewing for 2019!  I can't reveal everything I made just yet, but the two recipients of these gifts don't read my blog.  Almost everyone I know has a zipper pouch (Pattern by Noodlehead) and here are the latest ones I made this week.


These are such handy little pouches!


There was some in the car embroidery done this week as well.


Hopefully, a second colour will be added by next week!

Finn and my daughter arrived today for the holidays.  Finn had a bath so he is sweet smelling for Christmas!  Earlier this week, he fell asleep snuggling my daughter's dirty sock.  So charming!


Merry Christmas!    Happy Holidays!  I will check in again with another post after the gifts I made have been opened. In the meantime, check out what all of the slow stitchers have been working on this week at Kathy's blog.


6 comments:

  1. Noodlehead has the best patterns for zippered pouches! You chose beautiful fabric combinations for them. LOVE the pictures of Finn and the sock. Adorable. Have a wonderful Christmas celebrating with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finn is such a cute curly dog! have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric for those pouches. Finn looks lovely and cuddly. My dog loves socks too. Today I caught her under the Christmas tree burying her bone under some presents! So funny. Enjoy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stitching! It's a great way to pas the time when on a car trip. My stitching keeps me awake and talking to hubby who loves to do the driving. Your zippered pouches are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little pouches, I have some cut out ready to sew but they are in my big pile of projects started - not finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pouches as Christmas sewing projects. Cute embroidery project that you have started. Enjoy your family visit!

    ReplyDelete