Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day

Today, we went out for dinner for Mother's day with my in-laws. We gave her a calendar with pictures of our family taken over the past 12 months. We have done this every year since my daughter was a baby. Grandma loved her gift as usual and already has it hung up in her kitchen where she can look at the pictures each day. My Mother died a couple of years ago but I still have a calendar made for my Dad's enjoyment.

My daughter gave me a wonderful bag for carrying my quilting things to my guild meetings, shop hops and workshops. I love it! It is so much more stylish than the canvas bag I have been using!


I also wanted to show you a picture of the first Pentecost Banner that I made for my church. The pieces are fused on and I will be machine sewing around each piece later this week.


Again, Happy Mothers' Day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment