Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fabric Postcards, etc.

Our Guild had its first meeting of the new season this past Thursday night. We have a postcard exchange at each meeting. I made two postcards on Wednesday night for the September exchange. I should be getting two postcards in the mail later this coming week. Here are the ones I made.


I also put the binding on the two Fall table runners that I made last week. My SIL saw them last week and loved hers!
I put mine on a table in my family room.


Tonight, I made a second placemat to donate to the Meals On Wheels program through the Elgin Piecemakers' Guild. Our first meeting is in a couple of weeks. I still have to bind the first placemat I made. I will do that tomorrow afternoon. Here is my homespun placemat, made without a pattern. I just like birdhouses!:

1 comment:

  1. Cool birdhouses Gail! And the table runners turned out nice!!

    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete