Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow Day!

Yesterday, I did not go to work because of heavy snowfall and poor road conditions. Today, I am not able to get to work either for the same reason. So, yesterday, I had a snow day! That meant I could spend much of the day sewing! I completed the last 18 of my Cobblestones blocks and worked on a Christmas gift. I can't post a picture of the Christmas gift--that might ruin the surprise! However, I can show you pictures of several layout options for my Cobblestones quilt. There are 48 blocks in this lap quilt and over 80 options on layouts. Here are some of the designs I tried on the family room floor last night. Let me know which one you like.



Today, I am going to clean up my very messy sewing room. Stay tuned for some before and after pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! All that snow and none here in Windsor.I want a snow day too! I like the first picture best. Hope that helps you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Looks like you made good use of your "snow" days. I like all of your possible layouts but I think I like #'s 2 + 4 best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOPS! I guess I can't count I meant #'s 2 + 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #5, but really they all look great!

    ReplyDelete