Friday, May 22, 2009

Wedding Shower Gift


My cousin and her husband have 3 daughters. Two recently had baby girls--in previous posts you will see the "I spy" quilts I made for each of the babies. Their 3rd daughter is getting married this summer and there is a family wedding shower this weekend. I decided to make a table runner for the bride-to-be's kitchen table. I checked with her mother for the appropriate colours and this is the runner that I put together for her gift. I still have to quilt it and put the binding on but I think I am in a good position to finish it in lots of time for the shower.

I also recently made a patriotic table runner for the Quilted Table Yahoo Group Swap and it also needs to be quilted and bound. I will finish it this weekend too and get it off in the mail to its recipient in the USA. I will post a picture of it when I have heard that she has received it--I don't want to spoil the surprise!!!

2 comments: