Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Swooning over my finished quilt!


I finally had two quilt holders here on the weekend to take some pictures of my completed Swoon quilt!  I will be taking this quilt to the London Friendship Quilter's Guild meeting later this week for show and tell.  Then, it will be put on our guest room bed for a while so we can admire it as we walk by the room!

Cathy at Eagle's Wings Quilts did a feather meander on this quilt. Great job, Cathy!  I love it!


You may remember that I made a table runner from some of the leftovers from this quilt. Ironically, the leftovers project was finished before the quilt.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. love the swoon quilt, I think the little windmill blocks just adds some extra fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ... looks even better in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the swoon! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete