Sunday, December 15, 2013

Another Snowy Weekend

We stayed home this weekend due to a snowstorm that came our way yesterday. I did a lot of sewing on Christmas gifts, did some jobs around the house and made a lot of progress on Christmas preparations. My DH was sick all weekend with a bad cold so he spent most of his time resting, reading and watching TV.  I made these pillowcases for some family members who do not read my blog. The parcel is in the mail on its way to the Christmas tree at their house.

I cleaned up my daughter's room this afternoon. She will be home for Christmas later this week and she will want to sleep in her own bed this time rather than the guest room where she slept last time she was home because her room was otherwise occupied by fabric and all things quilty. I promised it would be ready when she got home.

My stash report is looking very good this week.

Fabric used in the last week: 8.8 yards
Total fabric used this year: 218.16  yards
Fabric added to the stash in the last week: 1.0
Total fabric added this year: 155.66 yards
Net fabric used this year: 62.5 yards

I can't wait to show all of my projects to you after they have been gifted...

No comments:

Post a Comment