Christine was her for a couple of hours last night to sew. I decided to make a couple of chicken blocks to add to the one I made last week.
I am using my small stash of 30's prints for my chickens. The background is a pale yellow Kona cotton. I made all of the beak strips and the red parts for the heads of the chickens last week so that makes it easier to make the rest of the block when I have a bit of sewing time.
There is going to be sashing and cornerstones between the chickens.
The flock is growing...three chickens as of last night.
Tonight, I made two more chickens--a blue chicken (if you look closely, you can see little chicks on the blue fabric!)...
And a yellow chicken.
Here is the entire flock so far:
I plan on making 4 more chickens before adding the sashing and cornerstones.