Christine and I got together to sew one evening last week. We each made an owl block for our Fancy Forest quilts. The eyes were a bit labour intensive in both the cutting of the pieces and sewing them together.
I felt like I was being watched!!
By the end of the evening, I had my owl together, although, he did have a bit of a problem with his beak...
I unstitched and re-sewed that seam, and he looks much better now.
We each have one owl and two fireflies to go!
I noticed after I took this picture that Christine forgot to bring her owl home at the end of the evening!
My next own will be red and white. It is all cut out and ready to go. Christine and I are getting together again this week to sew our owls and maybe another project as well.