Saturday, September 23, 2017

Fall Weekend



It feels like summer here this weekend with sunshine and temperatures above 30 degrees Celsius.  My husband and I had lunch out today on a patio and these lovely flowers were beside our table. I took a few pictures while we waited for our food to arrive.




This is unusual weather for this time of year where we live. We were very thankful for air conditioning this weekend.


On our way home, I did some sewing in the car.  Last time I showed my counted cross stitch project, it looked like this:



I have managed to fill in a lot of the snow in this section.

There is one bird left to do in this part and then I will fill in the rest of the white.  The other end of the picture still needs to be done as well.  Maybe I  will do some of the outlining after I finish the snow at this side...Come back next week to see what I decide!

I am linking up tomorrow with Kathy and the other Slow Sunday Stitchers.

11 comments:

  1. beautiful blooms and lovely progress on your project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the snowmen doesn't melt with that warm weather! You have made great progress. Eating outside with such pretty blooms around sounds heavenly. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lunch on the patio sounds wonderful - here it is just too hot lately to enjoy being outside - the weather man says it will change on Thursday - I hope so looking forward to cooler weather

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had cooler than normal weather here, but this week is supposed to be warmer. The snowman is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers! Waiting to see the snowman and all his friends, looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snowmen are coming along nicely, lovely flowers to brighten your autumn days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We could use some of that snow to cool off! The fall temperatures are warmer than in the summer! ENjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are having unusually warm weather here too. Your snowmen are looking great. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had a normal week but hot one coming up. Your winter scene is a good contrast to your weather :). I think you're smart to do some of the outlining before the whole piece is stitched as it's so tedious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lunch outside surrounded by flowers sounds wonderful! Nice progress on your snowman too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute little snowman you are making great progress on this piece.

    ReplyDelete