Saturday, November 27, 2021

Gifts and More Knitting

I'm still in full gift making mode around here right now so some things can't be shown yet.  I made two wide open zipper pouches and since the recipients already have them, I can share pictures.  I have made dozens of these pouches over the past few years.  It almost took longer to choose the fabrics than it did to make them! I had picked another colour scheme for one of the pouches and then discovered I did not have any zippers that went with those fabrics...back to the fabric storage area I went to pick something else!


The lining of each bag is polka dots. The pattern is from Noodle-head and can be made in three different sizes.  These bags are the medium size. 


I finished the hat I was working on last week.  This is a gift for someone who does not read my blog. 


Finn wants you to see the stitching his Mom has done this week.  Good job, Finn!



My daughter had some ice cream one day this week and Finn got to lick the spoon.  Apparently, it was yummy. 


This is a dishcloth with a snowflake pattern on it.  I just wanted a quick and easy project to work on this week while in the car. 


 I will link up with Kathy in the morning for the weekly Slow Sunday Stitching party. 

11 comments:

  1. Good work, Gail. I like the snowflake dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful work - whoever is getting the pouches will love them they come in so handy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pouches are lovely. Love the fabrics you have used and the polka dot lining is cool. Sweet little knitted hat, too. It seems Finn is very proud of his mum's embroidery. =) It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pouches are pretty and I like the snow flake dishcloth you are making. The blue color yarn is pretty. Finn is very patient to be photographed with your daughter's pretty creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finn is making sure he got every last bit of ice cream off his chops! The fabric in your pouches is so pretty. Nice knitting in the hat and dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects, I love those pouches! Thanks for the link. Lovely hat and dishcloth too. Your daughter's work is lovely and Finn made me laugh! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your zipper pouches - they make such great gifts! Finn is such a cutie, so photogenic. Hope you've been enjoying some stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plenty of variety in your crafty world! How funny the pup is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like you have a lot of fun days creating those beautiful gifts! Handmade gifts are the best. And Finn is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some lovely projects in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that new shelving unit and all those wonderful donations you made as well. You are so generous to do that. Meanwhile, love seeing your array of stitching and your little adorable companion. All Neddy does is want to chew it all.

    ReplyDelete