Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Feeling Sheepish is Done!

I finished my MIL's birthday gift tonight--the party is on Saturday so I actually got it done with time to spare!!! I have been known to finish a gift in the car on the way to the event before!


Now...what to work on next. I have lots of UFO's... Here are some of my choices...

1. Fiddlesticks quilt, mostly pieced. I just have to finish putting the strips of blocks together. I want to put this into our guild quilt show this October.

2. Fabric postcards--not actually a UFO but I have some people I want to send them to.

3. Snowman wall hanging--I am quilting this one myself and it is partly quilted.

4. Another Pentecost banner for church--not started yet but I should try to finish it soon so it can be hung up at church.

5. A hand pieced, hand quilted sampler which I started before I got married (20 years ago) which I looked at the other day and decided I should finish it!

6. A fall table runner for me. I have the material but I have not started it yet.

7. Lots of projects that are racing around my head. Fabric is purchased, patterns picked but not started yet.

Stay posted for my decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment