Friday, August 6, 2010

June "Bowties" and August "Hot Sidewalk" Done

I finished off two more rows for my row of the month quilt. The Bowties are for Father's Day and the Hot Sidewalk certainly is suitable for this year! Only two more months to go and I will be caught up. Have you noticed that I am avoiding May? I will have to tackle it sooner or later! The July row is "Stars" for the US 4th of July holiday but I am changing my blocks to Maple Leaves for Canada Day. I have the fabric picked out for the July row, but not for May yet.
I am still working on cleaning up my sewing room. The fabric is all organized now into labelled drawers by colour. Onward and upward. Patterns and sewing supplies are next!

2 comments:

  1. Nobody says you have to go through a quilt calendar in order, right? This quilt looks good, but you do have me wondering about just what that "May" strip will look like. I like your idea for the Canadian Maple leaf, this will be a fun quilt when it is finished!

    Thank you again for that sweet pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete