Monday, August 16, 2010

Liberated Wedding Ring and Pumpkin Wall Hanging Swap

Four blocks done and my selvage bin still looks full to overflowing! These blocks are 14 inches square. I am not sure how many I will make --I will work away at them over the next few weeks and see how it looks. I had originally thought about sashing the blocks but I am not sure now. I like the secondary pattern I am getting from the red and yellow corners. If anyone has any opinions on the matter, please feel free to share your ideas.
I recently participated in a Pumpkin Wall Hanging Swap at the Quilted Table Yahoo group. I made 4 wall hangings --one for the swap, one for my recent give-away and 2 as gifts. I already posted a picture of the wall hanging for the give-away. Here are the other 3 wall hangings that I made:These were fun and easy to make from a pattern by Rachel Griffith at PS I Quilt. We were all asked to use the same pattern to come up with our version of the wall hanging.

3 comments:

  1. Look at this little pumpkin patch of yours, they are all quite adorable, almost as special as mine! Thank you!
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love your liberated wedding ring blocks! with the selvages, that's an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete