Sunday, January 16, 2011

Inch by Inch...

SIX more arcs done--I am up to 22 completed arcs now. I also did a couple more warm 4 patches this weekend.
I have some more cool/warm pairs picked out to do some more arcs this week.  Last week at our London Friendship Quilters' Guild meeting, I signed up for the next Quilt Til You Wilt day--I plan on spending most of the day doing arcs. The day starts at 8am and goes until 9 or 10 pm and includes a morning snack, lunch and supper as well as many hours of uninterrupted quilting time. My friend, Karen, also signed up and she is also going to work on her arcs that day. In the meantime, I will keep plodding along...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan...lots of sewing hours to focus on the arcs, surrounded by your guild friends to encourage you. These arcs look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pattern and your color choices! This quilt is totally worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete