Friday, April 1, 2011

QNIC at Jacqui's (and a carrot...)

Last night, Chris and I went to Jacqui's for a little QNIC (Quilting Night in Canada). I worked on some more blocks for my Blue Ridge Beauty Quilt. I put 31 more blocks together last night using most of those HST's I made earlier in the week.

I now have 101 blocks done. I have a few more 4 patches and HST's left to make some more blocks if I need them. Tomorrow, I hope to lay out the blocks on my design floor in a few different configurations to see which one I like the best. I will take some pictures and post them here so you can offer your opinions on the matter. I am open to suggestions...so come back later on tomorrow to see some of the possibilities...

2 comments:

  1. I love the design wall (floor) phase so see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your first layout. What would happen if you added a very narrow border before your outermost blocks. That might add just a little more excitement.

    ReplyDelete