Saturday, February 4, 2012

Merry Christmas! and Welcome Spring!

You read it right!  This morning, I finally got around to making a thread and snippet catcher for my friend, Pat. This is her Christmas gift which I just did not get done until now.  Pat is an avid knitter and has recently started to do a little quilting as well. 

I will have to dig out a Christmas gift bag to put it in!

My garden is very confused!  Today is February 4th and usually, we are in the midst of a cold snap and have snow on the ground at this time of year.  This year, no snow and it has actually been above freezing most days. I was out wandering around the yard today and found these:


My primroses were starting to flower!

The daffodils are up too.


Yikes!  Go back to bed!  It is not time to grow yet!

I am almost caught up on the "Stars for my Friends" mystery. Here are my trimmings from the 3rd step which is just about done.


Happy Sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment