Sunday, February 26, 2012

More Baskets...and a new project!

I made 7 more baskets yesterday in between doing some jobs around the house.

As you can see, I have lots of the white parts cut out for the next baskets. The pile of fabric in the upper left corner of the photo will be used for the baskets. I still don't have a plan set in stone for these baskets, but I do plan on making more!


I opened up another Bali Pops jelly roll yesterday and started sewing some of them together and cutting them up again. I need another project like I need a hole in my head...



Stay tuned for progress on this new quilt top.


Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the beginning of an interesting project.
    I love your little baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About your new roll of batting: you don't need an intervention! I think you should get a "back up" roll in case of a blizzard.
    Have fun!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete