Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another Finished Quilt

I finished hand sewing the binding on this quilt today while we were on the way to visit a friend out of town. It was a beautiful sunny and warm day.

After supper tonight, I asked my favourite quilt holders (my Husband and my Dad) to hold my latest completed quilt:

Here is a close up which shows the fabrics and quilting.

The pattern is called "Capriccio" by Pie in the Sky Quilts.  The fabric is "Basic Gray" by Moda.

I still have two more quilts at the long-armer quilters'. (The apostrophe is in the right spot--one quilt at each of two long arm quilters.)  In the meantime, I have lots of other projects underway to work on!

Tomorrow night, I am doing my first trunk show ever!  I have to get my quilts together tonight. I will also be teaching them how to make a pillow case so I have to get my demo pillow case cut out.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great finish!
    Good luck with your trunk show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finish! Be sure to thank your quilt holders ~
    I hope your trunk show was wonderful, what an honor to have that many finished quilts to share.
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete