Saturday, April 28, 2012

Chemo Quilt Blocks

The Elgin Piecemakers held their monthly meeting this past week. All but one member were able to attend the meeting and everyone brought their brown, rust and cream blocks for this month's chemo charity quilt.  I am always amazed at the variety of blocks everyone brings each month for this project!
Heather and I will be getting together soon to put our charity quilt top together with the sherbert and white blocks. I will post pictures when we have the top together.

I have been working on my "Stars for My Friends" quilt this week. I am piecing the last border...another step with lots of sewing and cutting and sewing...
My redbud tree is in full bloom right now. I love this tree, especially in the spring...


I am off to a quilt show today in St. Mary's, Ontario. There will be pictures later...

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your quilt show. The browns do fit together well for being a group project ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete