Wednesday, April 4, 2012

QNIC at Jacqui's House

QNIC or Quilting Night in Canada took place last night at Jacqui's house. She has an amazing sewing studio with a house on top of it (LOL) and 6 of us gathered to sew, eat and sew some more.

Deb worked on her "Stars for My Friends" mystery quilt.

Karen worked on a "Spinning 4 Patch" table topper.

Chris, just home from Florida, worked on her mystery quilt too.

Jacqui did some machine quilting.

Roxene worked on a blue and white Bonnie Hunter quilt.

I also worked on my mystery quilt and this, another mini from Kathy's workshop in mid March.  The bits of batik fabric are leftovers from my hexagon quilt. Kathy calls this pattern, "Fish Food".

Karen finished her table topper flimsy by the end of the night!  It looks great, Karen!

We enjoyed a wonderful supper of pizza, vegies and homemade strawberry pie.



Sorry there is no pic of the pie!  It disappeared before I could take a picture!

We hope to get together for another QNIC very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fabulous time! Love your quilt...great job!
    I got quite a giggle out of Jacqui's studio with a house on top!!

    ReplyDelete