Monday, September 17, 2012

Mystery Quilt Back

My friend, Karen, came over tonight for some sewing time. She worked on quilting a new fall table runner for her table --she hopes to have it done by Thanksgiving (the weekend of October 7th) when she will have her family at her house for dinner.  I forgot to take pictures while she was here...sorry.

I worked on piecing the flannel back for my mystery quilt. I had thought I would be able to finish the back tonight, but it took longer than I expected...I am trying to use what I have rather than going out to purchase more fabric. I had two pieces of yardage and lots of smaller pieces left from the fat quarters I used in this quilt.


I have about 1/2 of it done and will work on it again later this week to finish the other half. 

Out of a fat quarter bundle with over 40 fat quarters, this is what I have left:


I picked out a pantograph for this quilt today as well...I think it is perfect for this quilt...stay tuned for the big reveal in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment