Monday, September 16, 2013

Multitasking...

 
Cathy and I had a sewing day on Saturday and we both worked on our Lazy Sunday mystery quilts. We both did some sewing and unsewing in the process, but both of us are on the right track now! I have my first row completely sewn and the sashings and cornerstones added to most of the rest of the blocks. I love the bright colours and all the little surprises in the fabrics of this quilt when you look at it closely. Christine is coming over tonight and we will both be working on our mystery quilts. 
 
 
Carol, Christine and I got together last week to work on our collaborative project. The top is completed and Christine is piecing the back so it can be brought to the long arm quilter's house this week.
 

We are all in love with this quilt!

I made my next charity quilt block for the Elgin Piecemakers on Saturday. This block will be handed in at our October meeting. I decided to make a slab with my brown, green and tan scraps.


Now, it is time for the stash report...

I purchased a half yard of blue and white ticking to do the binding on the antique quilt that I showed in this post.

Fabric used in the last week: 2.05 yards
Total fabric used this year: 132.16  yards
Fabric added to the stash in the last week: .5 yards
Total fabric added this year: 120.91 yards
Net fabric used this year: 11.25 yards

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment