Saturday, July 28, 2018

On to Page 2!


I am officially finished the top half of my Frank Lloyd Wright Fountain Glass cross stitch picture, and I have started the second page!  The top half has a lot more stitching than the bottom half so as long as I can find more DMC#318 thread, I will be all set.  I have a couple of people mailing me some thread and hope that it will be here this coming week. In the meantime, I will continue working on the other colours.


After all the cross stitching is done, I will go back and do the outlining.  I bought some metallic thread for that but I am not sure where I put it...I will have to send out a search party soon.

Grand-dog, Finn, had a bath this week and was very fluffy afterwards.  He has been enjoying puppy class each week and is quick at picking up new tricks.


I took this picture looking down at one of the flowers stalks on one of the hostas in our backyard.


This is the centre of a purple coneflower.   Nice colours!

I will be linking up with Kathy and the other Slow Sunday Stitchers in the morning.  

4 comments:

  1. Nature has a great way of combining colours that you wouldn't think go but that purple coneflower is gorgeous. Great progress on FLW...fingers crossed the grey is a good match. And Finn is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful stitching you are working on. What a beautiful puppy and such a fuffy fur it has. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours in the cone flower picture would make a good palette for a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope those flosses match. Doesn't it feel great to finish a page. Your fluffy puppy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete