Saturday, August 9, 2008

More Fabric Postcards

This morning, I used up some scraps from recent projects to make some postcards. I have a list of people to send these to--hopefully I made enough for everyone on the list! As you can see, I like birdhouses--I actually have a collection of birdhouses in my house. Most rooms have a birdhouse or two or three or more...



Earlier this week, while watching the final results episode of "So You Think You Can Dance", I machine quilted this table runner, started ages ago, but never finished... I will be donating this table runner to my quilt guild for the raffle table at our upcoming quilt show in October. The money from the raffle table goes towards supplies for our charity quilts. I went out this afternoon to the local fabric store to purchase fabric for the binding, and discovered to my dismay that they close at 4 pm on Saturdays in the Summer! I will have to go later this week to get the binding fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment