Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Postcards

Tomorrow night is Guild night and we do a fabric post card exchange. I spent some time last night making some postcards so I would have one to put into the mailbox. All three are made from leftover scraps from my Fall Leaves Scrappy Sampler.


(Sorry this picture is a bit crooked!)

Tonight, I spent 3 hours at a quilting friend's house at a quilt sleeve party. We spent the evening sewing sleeves and binding on quilts that we will be putting into the Harvest of Quilts quilt show later this month.

The machine quilting lady will have my two quilt tops quilted by this weekend so I will have binding and sleeves to do on them as well. This is a very busy month for me -- I hope to have all of the quilts ready for the show a week ahead of time. I have some birthday gifts to make for my nieces before the end of the month as well. The sewing machine will not have much time to cool off this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment