Saturday, June 27, 2009

Patriotic Table Runner Swap

I recently participated in a Quilted table Yahoo group Patriotic/Friendship Table Runner swap. I just realized I never did post a picture of the runner and gifts that I sent to Lynn in Minnesota! I made her a loyalty card wallet from leftover fabric from the table runner --you can see it open and closed above. I also bought her a London Friendship Quilter's Guild Pin and a fat quarter, which I forgot to put into the pictures! The runner and wallet were made from a charm pack by Moda--I think it was called Prairie Paisley.

The next swap is a Fall Themed runner. I have not decided if I will participate this time around. I have a lot going on in my life over the next little while and may take a brief hiatus from swaps.

1 comment:

  1. Yup! You did a WONDERFUL job on this runner for me! I thank you SO MUCH for it plus all the other little goodies you enclosed with it too!....beautiful work!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete