Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Candle Mats


I finished sewing the binding down on these candle mats on New Year's Day. The one on the left was given to one of my friends as a Christmas/New Year's gift and the one on the left was given to my cousin who hosted the annual Christmas get together for 50 people at her house near Schomberg, north of Toronto. I know I was a bit late getting my friend's gift done but my daughter has been home from university for the last couple of weeks and I have not had any sewing machine time. We have had lots of family time with extended family, watched our daughter curl at a competition in Toronto, watched "chick flicks" and generally just enjoy our time together. Today will be a downtime day--do some laundry, clean up the house a bit and get her packed and ready to go back to school tomorrow. I anticipate some more sewing time soon.

2 comments: