Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A QNIC and Working on Step 2 of Carolina Christmas

Jacqui, Nancy, Karen and I got together last week and Jacqui and I worked on our braid quilts. We are making these quilts for cancer patients at our local hospital as a service project for our Elgin Piecemakers Quilt Guild. You can see the pictures of our braids at Jacqui's blog--I forgot my camera! Karen put the binding on a Christmas table runner that she started last November--it will be all ready now for this Christmas! Nancy worked on some log cabin blocks.

Christine and I finally got together again last Wednesday to work on Step 2 of our Carolina Christmas quilts from a pattern by Bonnie Hunter. I like the way these look!
Christine and I are getting together tomorrow night to start step 3. This is where my orange fabrics will start to show up...

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I am just starting step three of Carolina Crossroads...and have done Carolina Christmas...I am looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, lovely - can't wait to see the end result

    ReplyDelete