Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Little QNIC

Tonight, I went to Chris' house and we had a couple of hours of QNIC. I did not bring my sewing machine with me this time...

I worked on cutting out the squares for another spinning 4 patch quilt. I bought the fabric at Cherished Pieces in Tillsonburg a few weeks ago. I also bought two other fabrics, one blue and one coral, for sashing, but I don't have any pictures of them yet.

Here are my square sets, all ready to sew!

I have enough squares for 34 blocks, but I think I will use 30 of them for the quilt and 4 for a table topper.


Come back soon to see pictures of my blocks!

I also finished hand sewing the binding on my Spinning Squirrels and Maggots quilt. I will take a picture of it outside soon and post a picture.

I have some pictures from the CQA Quilt Ontario show too and will do a post with them soon. By the way, my in-laws loved their pillowcases!

1 comment:

  1. Your spinning 4-patch is going to be pretty! I look forward to seeing your completed squirrels and maggots.
    Debbie R.

    ReplyDelete