Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Red, Black and White Block

I decided to do a little bit of sewing tonight so I made this block for the Elgin Piecemakers Guild Charity quilt for this month. Everyone is making red, black and white blocks for a sampler quilt.

In the middle of my block, you can see my new hugging salt and pepper shakers that were in my Christmas stocking from Santa!


I am hoping to have some time on Saturday to do some sewing and clean up my sewing room. I am not sure if I should sew or clean up first...  I know which one I would rather do!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, I know what I'd rather be doing, too! Nice block pattern, and the hugging shakers made me smile, I bet you do, too ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew - of course! 'cause you'll only have to clean up after that anyway. ;) Sada

    ReplyDelete