Two weeks ago, my stash report was deep into the red, but today, I am happy to report that I have used lots of fabric this week and have added only a small amount--one fat quarter and 1 yard for borders on my aunt's quilt. I pieced a couple of backings this week--one for the scrappy trips quilt:
I also pieced the backing for my Great Granny Squares quilt but did not take a picture. I will be taking it to the quilter's house this week along with my aunt's quilt which I will finish off tomorrow night with the border and backing. Borders and backings sure make my stash report look good but they are not that exciting for pictures for blog posts! Soon, there will be completed quilts to show, so that should be more interesting for upcoming posts.
Here is the stash report for this week:
Fabric used in the last week: 13.25 yards
Total fabric used this year: 54.05
Fabric added to the stash in the last weeks: 1.25 yards (one fat
Total fabric added this year: 55.25 yards
Net fabric added this
year: 1.2 yards.
Christine and I will be starting a new project this week...we have decided to do Bonnie Hunter's new mystery from Quiltmaker Magazine. Stay tuned for pictures of the fabric I have pulled for this project as well as pictures of what we sew when we get together this week. Our friend, Cathy, will be doing this mystery with us.
I have linked to Patchwork Times again this week.