Sunday, March 17, 2013
Odds and Ends and a Stash Report
I managed to eek out a bit of time this week to work on a few different projects.
I finished the binding on the Baseball Scrappy Trips quilt
and machine stitched the binding to my aunt's quilt...I have started the hand sewing part and hope to finish it off tonight while my husband and I watch Downton Abbey.
I started my brown and light 9 patches for the mystery quilt that I am doing with the London Friendship guild. Here are all the patches I have received in the swap so far:
I started assembling some of the units --we were given these instructions last month.
Fabric used in the last week: 9.25 yards
Total fabric used this year: 71.3 yards
Fabric added to the stash in the last week: ZERO!!!
Total fabric added this year: 60.25 yards
Net fabric used this year: 11.05 yards.
I have the backing to do for Swoon this week so that should help next week's report. I donated 5 yards to our Guild rummage sale this week so that is included in the numbers.