Monday, July 29, 2013

Quilt Top for Alberta

I sewed 20 of the slabs that I received from my quilting friends into a quilt top tonight when Christine was here for sewing night.  I have 6 extra blocks to put into the package for Cheryl at Dining Room Empire. Here is the quilt top:

So colourful!  It was fun to look at all the different fabrics in the blocks!

Special thanks to my quilty friends who contributed slabs to this project: Pat, Anne, Pokey, Kathy, Cathy, Heather, Jessie, Karen, Carol and Charlene. I am sure that the recipients of our quilt and slabs will feel the love and support that we sewed into our blocks.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Those blocks are so neat! I'm sure those who receive these quilts you are going to be loved and treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Can't wait to get it.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete