Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sunny Day!

Finally, a sunny day and time to snap a picture outside!  Here is the completed "Down on the Farm" baby quilt that I made for a baby that will live on a farm. This baby is due soon--the parents do not know if it is a boy or a girl, but I think that this quilt is appropriate for either!

We still have lots of snow here but the temperatures are creeping up and are forecast to be above freezing during the day for most of this week.  I will be putting away all of my snowman decorations today and my "Let it Snow" sign.  Enough already!  I am so ready for Spring!  Bring it on!

3 comments:

  1. the quilt looks great for either sex - aren't sunny days marvelous after all the cold of winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. son colores muy alegres, me gusta!!!

    ReplyDelete